Thursday, June 17, 2010

Pick of the week: Hand-made jewelry

I've always been amazed at how fashionista's manage to look stunning with sometimes the simplest of clothes.  Then it dawned on me....accesories, accesories, accesories.  When my twin and I were shopping in the fashionable city of Cape Town last year, my older sister (who was hosting us) could not emphasise the value of accesories enough.  Whether its that glittery scarf, those statement earrings or that big, bold ring, your accesories can literally make or break the way you look.

So when I met Lynn and saw the appeal of the beautiful hand-crafted pendant necklace she was wearing,  I was beyond excited at the prospect of matching the clothes I had designed to her custom-made jewelry.


All jewelry by Alyssandra

No comments:

Post a Comment